Diavolo's villain profile

original tweet

?????
Diavolo is not a smart villain

but
- he knows how to make people follow him (but not charismatic)
- his success IS EXPLAINED IN CANON chapter 541

--
original thread

I don't want to reply because despite reading VA like 839494174 times he's probably just stating something funny idk
--
Diavolo is NOT the smart villain like Kira.

Dia most oustanding characteristics are: - secrecy - anger / basically, Doppio and King Crimson

from my pov he /built/ power (aka Passione) and made himself a persona that ppl follow/fear
--
I say he's not charismatic because people doesn't worship him, they're loyal af so I understand if you categorize him as charismatic but there's something very special about the way Diavolo /gets into/ people's minds...
--
(I guess that's why he's called Diavolo / these "he gets into ppl's minds" vibes were so strong after image 1 that, before reading img 2 I was sure Dopps "sold" his body to the boss )

--
I said his success is expalined in canon because it IS

chapter 541

also
- Polpol uncovering Diavolo
- Doppio dying
- Trish existence

three things that leaded him to his death, and the three fit the "as long as you have this secret" prophecy
--
I said his secrecy is basically Doppio because on a poetic sense, leaving him was his sentence, and due to his secrecy Doppio was probably often his public persona

however his secrecy is more that that and also relies on /himself/ as Diavolo, on hiding himself
--
there's more to say about Diavolo's poor decisions regarding the creation of Passione ^^u

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

DIAVOLO IS THE ORIGINAL

An AU I headcanon as possible: Diavolo as Solido/Doppio's father

👥👥 BOSS REAL NAME EXPLAINED 👥👥